Records And Books --
Did You Make Any Money?
This module helps students:
- Understand why computer records are important to the success of
- Define: purchase receipt, sales receipt, cash disbursements, cash
receipts, accounts receivable, and accounts payable;
- Write checks and keep careful checkbook records;
- Describe the file card/cash method and differentiate it from the
- Explain the envelope method;
- Determine profit;
- Indicate ways information garnered from accurate records assist
a business owner in making decisions.
See sample pages (Adobe® Acrobat® format)